We are a technology driven company, offering technological solutions to the last mile delivery logistic. Motivated, visionary individual, this is what we are looking to to join our Team!
As a FULLSTACK developer, your mission extends far beyond simply coding. You ARE an elite member of our technology team.
You will work closely with Xpedigo’s management team on key internal projects.
You must have a great sense of responsibility, be autonomous and able to quickly adapt and adjust to changing priorities. All this while keeping an eye on critical deadlines.
You’re passionate about programming? Great! You’ll be accomplishing very varied technology related tasks such as :
- Creating programs, algorithms and functions from scratch.
- Finding solutions to complex issues through structured and creative innovations.
- Big data analysis.
- Build reliable and robust solutions using artificial intelligence. (deep learning)
- Quality assurance and ”BUG” fixes as well as bringing enhancements to existing functions
- Brainstorming and creating user interfaces and ergonomic enhancements (UI / UX).
- Producing monthly reports and KPI’S
Prerequisites for this very important role are :
Programing and development :
- Advanced knowledge of PHP – Expert Level
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- General knowledge in Java is a big plus!
- General knowledge in Objective-C / Swift is a big plus!
- Knowledge in mobile application development (Android/IOS) is appreciated.
- In depth knowledge of UNIX/Linux systems is a must!
- Knowledge in Docker environnement is a plus.
Work experience :
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role.
Work methodology :
- Capacity to solve complex problems
- Capacity to work in a continuous delivery environnement.
- Best coding habits required (TypeHinting, Unit/Functionnal Tests, Re-Factorization,Comments etc….)
- Ability to make decisions quickly, ability to make priority adjustments and corrections without affecting the quality of your work.
- Excited by the ”startup mentality” and everything a startup environment entails (Positives : Autonomy, Creativity, Freedom regarding the creative process, opportunity to influence the direction in which a company grows) but you must also welcome the challenges (Fast work pace, under pressure, inconsistent work schedules)
- Loves teamwork.
- Excellent sense of task organisation and prioritization (good handle on using time management tools)
- Very autonomous (problem solver, great at research)
- Strong communicator – Written and verbal.
- English and/or French
Work conditions :
- Remote work
- Adaptable work schedules
- Paid vacations.
- Possibility of private health insurance
- Welcome Bonus of 10K.
- To be determined based on experience and profile
You think you have what we need? You want to significantly change an industry? Apply!
Starting date : ASAP.